2. Description of Services
This site and the services provided to you on and via this site are provided on an ‘AS IS’ basis. You agree that the site operator reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you (please see below for information about notice of changes). The site operator will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, or failure to store information.
3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations
5. Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be held responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site operator of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
AlsoVille requires granting prior approval of a new user account registration before the account is activated and available for logging-in. By registering for an account on this site, you agree that the site operator retains sole discretion regarding the approval of new registrations and the closure of existing accounts, without incurring any liability towards you.
6. Your conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or audio, photographs or graphics, video or animations, or other materials (‘content’), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this site might expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site operator will not be responsible to you in any way for content provided on this site, nor for any error or omission. However, if you do see content on this site that you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please e-mail the site administrator.
By using this site or any service provided, you explicitly agree to the following clauses:
- You shall not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as:
- designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this site or any service provided;
- infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine;
- likely to give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- in violation of an applicable local, national or international law,
- cause to violate any webmaster guidelines as outlined by search engines.
7. Submission of content on this site
By providing any content to this site, you agree to the following clauses:
- You agree to grant the site operator a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media or technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently.
- You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site operator the license specified in this section 7.
- You acknowledge and agree that the site operator will have every right and full discretion (but no obligation) to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this site. Products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations of these third parties. The site operator will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties. Nor will the site operator be liable or responsible in any way for the quality, continuity or satisfactory provision of third-party products and services.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE ‘SERVICE’) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ‘AS IS’, AND THE SITE OPERATOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS; THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE OPERATOR OFFERS NO IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY THAT ANY PART OF ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY. NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD OR USAGE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE OPERATOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN A SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE OPERATOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE OPERATOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE SITE OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES,
- THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES,
ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS,
- STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES,
- OR ANY OTHER ISSUE PERTAINING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of rights
The site operator reserves all of the site operator’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site operator may have in respect of this site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site operator’s rights and property requires the site operator’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site operator is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial or other unforeseen use of this site or provided services without the site operator’s prior written consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site operator’s copyright agent can be contacted via:
14. Applicable law